Position: Mould Maker (Afternoon OR Night Shift)
Location: Kitchener, ON
Salary: $30 – $36 per hour + shift premium
Industry: Manufacturing / Tooling / Plastics / Injection Mould
Employment Term: Full Time/Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Shop foreman, the Mould Maker is responsible for the manufacturing to said specification of all tooling components and ensuring the proper working of all new tooling in the most time effective manner.
- Fitting and repairs of new and existing tools
- Regular maintainers of tools and shop equipment
- Manufacturing of any engineering changes requested by different departments on new and existing tooling
- Documentation of all repairs and engineering changes completed on any tool worked on and must attach said paperwork with a green label to completed tools
Qualifications & Experience:
- Licensed Mould Maker
- Working knowledge of precision measuring equipment
- Must have geometry and trigonometry understanding with basic math skills, English reading and writing.
- Must have working knowledge of shop machining equipment.
- Must have blueprint reading skills
- Understanding of key Quality & Environmental Management Systems procedures related to job function.
- Understanding of forms, tags and labels governing job function
- Must be able to work a straight Afternoon OR Night shift
Please apply at: email@example.com
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/