Position: Electrical Designer
Location: Cambridge, ON
Salary: $75,000 – $105,000 per year
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Type: Hybrid – 2 days in office
Industry: Automation/ Control systems/ Manufacturing
- Responsible for executing design planning, the creation of detailed schematics, bill of materials, and panel layout drawings, in accordance with design data and established drafting standards.
- Responsible for Site Kick off, site investigation, design, panel build support, panel testing and installation support.
- Quality control and design reviews.
- Organize and maintain symbol libraries, plot frames, reports and project templates using EPLAN P8 and AutoCAD software.
- Complete drawing/project responsibility within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Develop, update, and enforce drawing standards and customized tools.
- Note: The key accountabilities are not an exhaustive list and other duties may be assigned as needed
- Must have degree or diploma in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or robotics and automation engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience but preferred is 8+
- Must have drivers license and passport with the ability to work in the US / willingness to travel to customer sites throughout North America (approx. 20% of the time)
- Experience using EPLAN is considered a huge asset
- Solid understanding of AC and DC drive systems, PLC systems and control networks
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/