Position: Data Analyst (6-8 month contract)
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000 per year
Industry: Industrial / IT / Database /Programming / Lighting
Employment Term: 6 – 8 month contract
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing, validating, organizing, and categorizing current data to build our centralized database.
- Mining data from the ERP database, website database and data collected from production team;
- Reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Verifying data, removing corrupted data, and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven working experience in data analysis; Adept at queries, writing reports
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL (preferred), Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/