Position: CNC Machine Operator
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Pay Rate: $19 per hour
Status: Permanent Full-Time/ Day shift
Industry: Manufacturing / Lighting
- Follow work schedules, assignment, and production sequences to meet deadlines as required.
- Ensure part counts are accurate; boxes marked with the part number and count.
- Required to be able to be able to set up and operate machinery on factory premises, as required.
- Inspect manufactured parts and provide technical guidance to ensure the finished part is in line with specifications and quality standards.
- Set up and operate all machines in manufacturing department as required
- Adhere to company 5S guidelines
- Escalate stock issues as needed, when effecting production
- Track and record all cut-off material and escalate as needed to ensure proper communication to Planning, Engineering and Purchasing Department.
- Aid with repair, modification, maintenance, improvement, and troubleshooting
- Report and escalate any safety concerns in a timely manner
- Adhere to the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), safety guarding and general safe working practices
- Minimum 2 years related machine operator experience
- Ability to lift or move up to 50lbs when requested
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of cutting machine would be an asset
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/