Position: PLC / Controls Programmer
Location: 30 mins north of Shelburne, ON
Industry: Manufacturing / Sales / Food / CPG
Employment Term: Full Time/Permanent
- Using control descriptions, I/O lists, electrical schematics, and drawings, creating PLC/HMI code for control of various systems.
- Assist Maintenance with start-up and troubleshooting of applied programming.
- Work with Maintenance and outside support to develop products and systems, ensuring compliance with engineering standards.
- Submit status reports to management on progress of assigned projects.
- Program troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, with at least 5 years’ field experience.
- Ability to modify and updated HMI graphics.
- Is highly motivated, with demonstrated initiative.
- High proficiency with Allen Bradley PLC systems and SCADA devices.
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovative and creative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients, and ensuring changes/ modifications are well-documented.
- Define and maintain PLC/HMI standards.
- Experience with coaxial & Ethernet devices.
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols for SCADA
- Strong understanding of industrial instrumentation, common interface types, etc.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/