Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000 per year
Industry: Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical
Employment Term: Full Time / Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise between the engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure all manufacturing and assembly information is accurate and up to date, while meeting company specifications and complying with regulations.
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Improve manufacturing processes.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians/operators.
- Identify process deficiencies and develop solutions to improve those deficiencies.
- Devises plans to ensure all inquiries are done in a timely manner for each project.
- Project manage the research and development of new products and procedures.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Prepare plans with detailed drawings that include project specifications.
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams, and technical reports.
- Among other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-year advanced engineering diploma in Mechanical, Industrial, Design or Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years related work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication, including creating and delivering presentations
- Advanced skills in critical software applications, such as Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Expertise in data and problem analysis, creative problem solving and design thinking
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/