Our client, a leader in the transportation industry in Barrie, ON, is currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Manager. This is full-time, permanent position.
- Day-to-day management of maintenance activities, planning and managing all skilled trade mechanical work including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections and cleaning to ensure safe, clean reliable vehicles, facilities and equipment
- Ensure all maintenance activity is performed in line with client, company and budgetary guidelines
- Maintenance scheduling
- Promote a safe working environment
- Identifies, selects, trains, coaches and manages the performance of the maintenance team
- Direct the work of all maintenance staff, including the development of work orders and the evaluation of all repairs performed by mechanics and external vendors
- Among other duties are assigned.
- 310T Truck and Coach License
- 5+ Years management experience, preferably in an unionized setting
- Proven ability to lead and manage maintenance staff to reach desired goals and targets
- Extensive knowledge in diesel engine repair, automotive electrical & air conditioning repair
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to set clear expectations, coach, develop and motivate staff
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary: $90,000 – $95,000 per year + Benefits + RRSP matching + cell phone allowance